Here are some simple steps to keep your laptop or PC good shape.
1. Keep liquids away from your computer. Most people ruin their keyboard and motherboards by spilling liquid over the laptop accidentally.
2. Keep your laptop vents and fan clean and allow plenty of airflow. If a computer gets too hot, it can fail to work properly. Too much heat makes for a slower running time, if possible use cooling pad as they really help to keep laptop few degrees low temperature
4. Try not to eat around your computer. Crumbs from the food can become lodged inside the keyboard keys and can ruin the circuitry.
5. Never lift the laptop with the screen. Always hold it by the base. While opening laptop always holds the base with one hand as it keeps your screen safe.
7. Don't keep the laptop with heavy items on top of the laptop bag. These items can damage the screen.
www.laptopxperts.com |Laptop Repair in Dwarka